Sunday, June 21, 2020

Buzz.... For The Entity and The Island

Sometimes things cross your path when you're not looking for it... When I was trying to find an angle to promote my current non-fiction Gaze wide, aim far, I saw a review of an excellent novel titled The Forgotten Island. 
I read some of the reviews, and through that review I ended up on the blog of an excellent reviewer named Matt with a small message in the corner: accepting submission.
Finding a quality blog is hard, but it's even harder to find one that's accepting submisions. Long story short, I send out paperbacks of my two novels and they were recently featured in a post on a popular instagram feed (click to see the actual post):


A review will follow later... The blog is Team Redmon in case you're interested and it also has an instagram page....

No comments:

Post a Comment