Friday, September 2, 2022

Update

So it has been like forever since I posted on my blog. 

Most of the reason for that was that at some point I didn't see how this blog could possibly evolve into something bigger. And life also sort of happened, priorities had to be shifted and I ended up with less time to spend on what I sometimes like to call the 'third-tier-pursuit'. 

Which, basically, comes down to figure out a way through all the noise, to find a niche and an audience for my works of fiction, and to, at some time, have more of our income be generated by online activities. Because, yes, I have been working still, it's just that I had a little less time to spend on all that. 

Moving forward, or at least for the next year, most of my focus will be on marketing, because, in my experience, that's really the hardest part of all this. For that I have doubled down on YouTube, approaching it sideways, and depending on how things go from there, I might give some more attention to my blog as well. 

As I see it, YouTube is really where most people are, and it's one of the few social media of which I think that it will probably still be around in ten or twenty years. I'm experimenting with a sort of impromptu format around three talking points, releasing videos every five days, at least until February.

Check the channel: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKSzjNOCd5BddOR0JGAXbaA

No comments:

Post a Comment