Thursday, September 12, 2024

When to say NO.

Ain’t dropping it high.

Ain’t dropping it low.

If i ain’t feel it no way i will go.

It has to be heavy.

It has to be thick.

If it ain’t that, no way it will stick.

If it ain’t time no way i will roll.

If it ain’t right, bet I'll go slow.

Laying low ain’t no way mean no.

It just means there ain’t no fat pitch for me to go throw.

If it ain’t the right time i always go no.

If it ain’t hell yes, the answer is hell no.

It ain’t no mystery, just way how i roll.

I got an idea of where i go cause i know what i know.

Just abide until my body, mind, heart screams go.

Then I make it double, no time to go slow, no time to go easy when i’m on the roll.

No time to recover.

No time to sweat, no time to go easy, no time to go dread.

No doubt in my mind that’s when i will roll.

When it’s screaming out loud that’s when i go.

When it screams at me left, right, center in and out.

That’s all there is to it,

That’s all for now mo.

Jelmer out yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment