Thursday, October 17, 2024

3 days vacation + thoughts

This week I took my family on a three day vacation. It was the best, because we all had a good time + the 10 weeks between the summer and October are always the busiest of the year. We were basically eating, swimming, resting and hanging out at the playground. On the tv they were blasting a series about living in Alaska, and that for me was the perfect backdrop to "zero-think". I reflected a bit on everything; these are my take-aways as it comes to my "journey towards establishing online income":

1) instead of twitter, I will use my blog to post updates, thoughts and ideas. I started calling my blog "the nexus of Jelmer's world", so I should be treating it as such as well.

2) I want to work towards releasing weekly videos on both the main channel and the 2nd channel. It will be do-able if I manage my time wisely.

3) The 2nd channel will not just about my "ideas", but I will literally start showing certain aspects of my life. But, my family I will deliberately keep them out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment