Sunday, October 13, 2024

Repairing Handle of Wheelbarrow

I released this video last week Friday at 3pm local time. It's one of the things that I had to fix around the house anyway, so I figured this might be nice content to watch + educational if you ever find yourself in the situation where you will have to fix a wheelbarrow yourself. 

Currently I can manage to release 3 videos a month on the main channel, but I'm trying to figure out a strategy to release weekly videos. What I'm considering is to add small wood toys that are pretty easy to make (that would be the 4th video), as well as a monthly "look behind the scenes". I think this will be manageable with the time that I currently have, and I think it will also be good to boost the channel (based on past experiences when I was just "throwing stuff at it"). 

Note to self: I think this vid is okay, but it lacks some "jokes", "talks" and "quirky stuff". So this will be part of the 1% improvement, moving forward.

Enjoy the vid!

No comments:

Post a Comment